Well, after a very long week of being professional mom and traveling, my flight got in late Friday night after Brody was in bed. Dad was at a bowling tournament all weekend (yep, I said it- Bowling!) so it was just a weekend of me getting to be mommy with my boy. I could hardly sleep Friday night because I had missed Brody so much and was so excited to see him Saturday morning. When he got up Saturday, he was so happy and we had so much fun all weekend long! It was great to just be a mom and nothing else for two days. We ran errands, went by the Baby Expo with Denise (Which BTW, is not worth it!) and then I ran the Redbud on Sunday while Denise and Laura walked Brody in the stroller walk. Brody was so tired from all of the excitement that he conked out tonight at 6:00 for what I thought was a nap but has yet to wake up! His bedtime is normally 8:00 so
I'm just letting him sleep on through the night. Hopefully, that will not come back to haunt me! :) Thought I would download a pic that Auntie Lenice took while watching Brody Friday night. It just cracks her up how Brody guzzles his bottle and downs it one handed :)
I'm just letting him sleep on through the night. Hopefully, that will not come back to haunt me! :) Thought I would download a pic that Auntie Lenice took while watching Brody Friday night. It just cracks her up how Brody guzzles his bottle and downs it one handed :) 

3 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out!! :) Had a blast with the little man. He is so freaking precious! Call me anytime you need help, I love him!
and he's a leftie!
Hi! you need an update......
Post a Comment